Parallel

Put your requests for music here.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

Jamie Moreland

Parallel

Postby Jamie Moreland » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi TeknoAXE, I'm Jamie Moreland and I'm currently working on a James Bond trilogy. I am 13 years old and two of the three films are now out on you-tube after one and a half years making them. For both of the films your music has been used for the majority of the screenplay however for the third and final film I want to make something really amazing. I was wondering whether for my third and final film of the James Bond Trilogy (Parallel) you could make music especially suited to the film's scenes? After the film is completed, I could send you it and I would be grateful if you could then compose some orchestral music for it. I have got some music that I want some of the scenes to sound like but it is copyright so I would also be extremely grateful if you could replicate the some of the music I require but so that it is not copyright. Here is my latest film that was only released yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D2etJPAAV8 (Your name is in the description and the credits)

Thank you very much. Message me for more details if you are interested in helping me with this project.

Jamie Moreland. :D

Return to “Music Requests”