Need Feedback: New Download Page

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Need Feedback: New Download Page

Postby TeknoAXE » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:45 am

So in the quest for making my site more usable, I've finally enlisted the help of Javascript to paint a cleaner interface on the download pages. But, I would love to have your feedback on this, so I'd like you to take a look at one of those pages here:

http://teknoaxe.com/Link_Code_4.php?q=820&Genre=Dubstep

This is the Link_Code_4 page, the page you would get if you went through the music options to peruse my music. Beforehand, there was a little window on the side with the entire Genre playlist in an inline frame that you could scroll up and down with to find more Dubstep. With this iteration, you click 'More Dubstep', and the video on the page is replaced with an inline frame with a two-column list that you can select from.

The rationale is that it cleans up the user interface while giving you a larger window to select your next song to preview/download. It works in almost the same way as the older window too, as it 'bookmarks' where you're at on the list so you don't get lost.

The other button on the right you may notice is the 'License Creator' button. When you click this button, the familiar license creation tool appears in an inline frame. Once again, this is done to clean up the interface and make it a little prettier to look at.

As always, I'd love for you to give some feed back on this. Please let me know in the comments below!

Matt
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”