Visual Overhaul

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Visual Overhaul

Postby TeknoAXE » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for your patience in the recent month. You have probably noticed that things have been changing here and there on the site. While I can say that the fundamental function of the site is almost exactly the same, I believe the user interface is a lot better now. And this goes especially for those who use my music on a mobile device. Beforehand I had a lot of tables with text-links. Now I have div block links that people can touch in an area rather than hunting for the text link to go to.

Overall, I think the design is cleaner and more intuitive to use now.

As for this forum, sometime in the future, I will be looking at the themes to see if I can't apply the same sort of usability. I would like to have more of you aboard on the community so there's more interaction here. The main reason why I installed the forum on here in the first place was to set a place for you guys to share your videos and I believe that this forum still can do that.

As always, I'm open to suggestions, so if you have any comments, please leave them on the site or in the feedback section of this forum.
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”