'Android Aware' Status

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

'Android Aware' Status

Postby TeknoAXE » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Quite a few of you have come to me with claims against your videos for using "Android Aware" from CDBaby, citing an artist CGills.

I've been aware of this problem since late August. As soon as I determined the specifics of the artist and song that were claiming your videos in the wrong, I issued a takedown notice to CDBaby and they complied.

While the track has been taken down, CDBaby takes a while to update their YouTube content I.D. database, so you still might be getting false claims against your video from them. If you do, please respond to my announcement comment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfrZ999TJo

Respond to me with the link to your video being affected by the CGills claim. Your comment will show up to me as spam, but as soon as I see it, I will approve the comment, then forward the video onto the legal department of CDBaby and they will clear the video as soon as possible.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Matt
Royalty Free Music for your videos

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Re: 'Android Aware' Status

Postby TeknoAXE » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:22 am

CDBaby has reported that the CGills track using Android Aware has fully been removed from their content I.D. systems.

If you have further problems with this track, please forward me your specific claim, as anything further may be from other offending parties. I believe the bulk of the issues have been resolved at this point, however.

Thanks,

Matt
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”