New Permission Form Procedure

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

New Permission Form Procedure

Postby TeknoAXE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 am

The YouTube Monetization staff has been the single most inconsistent thing on YouTube, and that's saying a lot nowadays, with all the crazy changes the site has undergone in the last few months.

Direct partners have had problems with varying requirements for proof of permission to use my music, and it seems that some of them go to the extremes of requiring image or pdf formats of license or permission documents. With the advent of "affiliate" partners, I can only assume that this problem will get worse.

In order to finally satisfy the monitization staff of YouTube, I've replaced the former permission form on my website with a form that will create a PDF document specifically giving permission to the information you enter in the form, which is also time-stamped.

To use this form, enter your full name into the first field, your channel name into the second field, and your email into the third field. Then hit the "Submit" button. A PDF file will generate, containing the information you entered in the fields, a time-stamp, and the terms of use. Make sure you read these terms so you know exactly what YouTube will be looking for in terms of citation.

Thank you for your patience. I will now resume writing and producing music. :)
Royalty Free Music for your videos

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Re: New Permission Form Procedure

Postby TeknoAXE » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 am

Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”